Monday, June 9, 2014

Highest Proverbial livel

Mo. 6/9/14: Proverbs 8:1, 4                  What is Wisdom’s cry?
      Does not wisdom cry out,
      And understanding lift up her voice?
      “To you, O men, I call,
      And my voice is to the sons of men.
What is Wisdom’s cry? Wisdom’s cry is for all mankind.
Tu. 6/10/14: Proverbs 8:1 – 21                  What is Wisdom’s call?
      “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,
      And find out knowledge and discretion.
      I love those who love me,
      And those who seek me diligently will find me.
What is Wisdom’s call? Seek and you shall find!
We. 6/11/14: Proverbs 9:1 – 18                  What is Wisdom’s house?
      Wisdom has built her house,
      She has hewn out her seven pillars;
      “Come, eat of my bread
      And drink of the wine I have mixed.
What is Wisdom’s house? Wisdom’s house is that of bread and wine.
Th. 6/12/14: John 1:1 – 3                  Who is Wisdom?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.
Who is Wisdom? Wisdom is the Word of God.
Fr. 6/13/14: John 1:18                  Who declares Wisdom?
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
Who declares Wisdom? The only begotten Son.

No comments: